So this sort of scratches the surface of absurdity of how reptiles are the single most guiding and influential thing in my life. Don’t worry even if you aren’t into reptiles you will like this. I focus more on reactions and situations I got in due to reptiles. Some examples of what you will hear about.
- Putting frogs in my pants
- Befriending drug dealers to find snakes
- Mistakenly being accused of growing marijuana
- Hard wiring my college dorm (illegally)
- Belly Dancer keeps my attention for the wrong reason
- How I invented parkour, nay, hardcore parkour
- Losing a Komodo dragon in a city
- Idiot steals a viper then rides the DC metro
- The existence of snake alarms
- Mambas reenact Jurassic Park’s raptors escape.
When the alligator research group leaves an alligator in front of your stable as you stumbled in the convention hall hungover.